Sunday, December 9, 2012

Church Programs and Baby Update

This afternoon was Isabelle's church Christmas program.  For the past month she has been practicing with her Sunday school class every Sunday up in front of the church.  She practiced this morning and was very excited for this afternoon.  The program was held at the high schools big auditorium and when it came time to go on stage she did not want to go.  We tried everything and she would not have anything to do with it.  I am sure it was since she had been practicing week after week in her church and knew the surroundings, whereas today was in a big place with tons of people watching.  So she didn't participate this year.  :)  But she sure looked cute in her dress all ready before the program.  I am proud of her for getting up week after week and practicing at church with the teachers and other kids.  We love you Isabelle Ann!


In other news I have been horrible about blogging lately.  I am beyond exhausted all the time!!! I know I am in the 6th month of pregnancy and coupled with the fact that Isabelle has given up all naps probably is making me more tired then normal.
Last Monday we had our 6th ultrasound and everything turned out to be great with our little girl.  We have been getting her room all ready to go as well!  My parents bought the crib which will be arriving soon!  Kevin has the baby's room all painted, new white wooden blinds and valance up, and we bought the baby's dresser.  And yes I have already washed all clothes, bedding, changing pads, towels, etc and put them away or hung up. :)  Plus Isabelle loves looking at the bookshelf and toys in the room. :)  It is so nice to have all this done so I can just relax towards the end of the pregnancy and not worry about organizing everything! :)  Once we get the crib up I will post pictures of her room :)

We hope you all have been having a great December!

No comments:

Post a Comment